Unincorporated Areas - Montgomery, IL

Throughout the Village there are several subdivisions that are in unincorporated areas of the Village within both Kane and Kendall Counties. Residents may have a mailing address that lists "Montgomery" but they do not pay taxes to the Village. Some of these areas may contract services through the Village (i.e. Boulder Hill Water), but others do not utilize any Village services and are governed by the township in which they reside.