Is a career with the Village of Montgomery right for you? Take a look at our current career opportunities to find out.
The Village of Montgomery is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Village of Montgomery accepts applications only in response to a current recruitment ad. Any applications for positions for which there is no current recruitment will be disposed of and a notice to will be sent to the applicant informing him/her of this procedure.
- Complete all sections of the Village Application for Employment. A resume will not substitute for completion of the application form.
- We would love to see your resume as well! Your resume likely contains additional information regarding your unique qualifications for the job that you are applying for.
- Be sure that you have provided us with a telephone number and an email address where we can contact you regarding your application.
What happens to my application once it is submitted?
Applications submitted for actual openings are held in Human Resources until the application period has closed and then are forwarded to the department with the position for review and consideration. Only those applications that meet the minimum qualifications for the position will be considered. Therefore, it is very important applicants apply only for those positions which they are qualified for based on knowledge, skills and abilities. Applicants will be contacted by telephone if they are selected for further consideration.
All permanent, full-time employees receive a generous benefits package which includes:
- 11 paid holidays
- Vacation and sick leave
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Pension program
- Training and education opportunities
Regular, part-time employees may be eligible for a pro-rated benefits package which may include some, but not all, of the benefits listed above.