Residents should report all issues regarding garbage or recycling directly to LRS, the Village's refuse hauler. To report a missed pick-up or other matter related to waste or recycling, please email Montgomery@LRSrecycles.com or call 844-NEED-LRS (844-633-3577).
SERVICE START TIME, SERVICE DAYS, MISSED PICK-UP
• Service takes place Monday through Friday
• All materials must be out for collection by 6:00 AM.
• Garbage, Recycle, Yard Waste, Electronic Waste, Household Hazardous Waste, Appliance Collection are all different staff/trucks. Therefore, they do not arrive at the same time.
• Late Out? It happens! LRS may still be in the area! Please call LRS at 844-NEED-LRS (844-633-3577), but fees may apply if out of the Village for the day.
• Missed Pick-Up? Please get in touch with LRS at 844-NEED-LRS (844-633-3577). If leaving an after-hour message, please include your name, phone number, complete address, and specifically what was not collected (garbage, recycle, yard waste, large-item, etc.).
• Additional services available for portable restrooms, on-site storage units, open-top construction style dumpsters, and more