Residential and commercial customers are billed monthly. Bills are due on the 20th day of each billing month; a 10% late fee will be assessed if paid after that date.
Please contact our staff or partner organizations based on the nature of your inquiry.
BILLING | Finance Department | 630-896-1357 | email@example.com
WATER QUALITY | Public Works Department | 630-896-9241
REFUSE OR RECYCLING SERVICE ISSUES | LRS Recycling | 630-892-9294
SEWER | Fox Metro | 630-301-6881
- Direct Debit (ACH): To register for the direct debit program, please complete the direct debit application and mail it in with a voided check. The Village will automatically withdraw your monthly utility bill from your checking account on the due date (the 20th of each month). Signing up for Direct Debit will ensure the timeliness of your payment and eliminate any late fees.
- Pay by Mail: Village of Montgomery, PO Box 30087, Omaha, NE 68103
- Pay by Phone: 877-885-7968; please note that a $2 convenience fee will be added to all credit/debit card payments. Phone assistance is offered in English and Spanish.
- Pay or View Bills Online: Click on the E-Pay button on the lower right-hand side of the home page.
- View your utility bill online
- View the amount you owe online or on the payment app
- Pay from your checking or savings account (a $2.00 convenience fee is added)
- Pay by credit or debit card (a $2.00 convenience fee is added)
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment, or set up automatic recurring payments (a $2.00 convenience fee is added to each amount)
- Print bills and receipts by going online
- Stop receiving paper bills, and receive an email each time a new bill is ready for viewing
- Pay in Person at Local Banks:
- Bank of Montgomery | 1333 Douglas Road | Montgomery, IL 60538
- Old Second National Bank | 1200 Douglas Road | Oswego, IL 60543
- Pay in Person at Village Hall
- Open Monday-Friday 8:00A-4:30P
- Pay by cash, check, money order, or credit/debit card. A $2 convenience fee will be added to all credit/debit card payments.
- A drop box behind Village Hall is accessible for after-hours payments. The drop box is marked "WATER BILLS," located along the circle drive on the Main Street side of the Village Hall. Please do NOT place cash in the drop box.
Water Tap-on Fees
Before attaching to the public water mains of the Village for residential, commercial, or industrial uses, tap-on fees must be paid by the owner or his agent according to the following schedule:
Diameter of Water Service Pipe (inches) Tapping Fee+
+Taps for fire suppression systems will be half the regular tapping fee amount.